Improve Your Community With A Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP)
Be a force for good when you guide communities, organizations, and individuals to thrive by applying the positive practices you’ll learn from Hodges University. Non-profit and for-profit organizations alike achieve success when they apply the theory and practical methods you recommend.
Hodges’ Master’s Degree in Applied Positive Psychology teaches the art and science of identifying and maximizing the best that human beings have to offer. Our program is devised to enhance your expertise in oral and written communication, the ability to research and apply your research, develop creative solution-building techniques, and apply proven personal and professional expertise in maximizing the strengths and virtues of yourself and others
The MAPP degree offers a wide range of usability. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the Job Outlook for Psychology is anticipated to grow 14% from 2016-2026.
Use your relationship and interpersonal skills to achieve more, today!
Inspire Others With Proven Scientific Methods With Our MAPP
- Only 10 Courses!
- Offered 100% Online!
- Advance in Personal and Professional Development.
- Inspire and Influence Others.
- Develop Research techniques and learn how to apply them.
- Understand the context influencing motivation and inspiration.
- Learn how to uncover and amplify human virtue.
Why Choose Hodges U for the Master in Applied Psychology?
- Workforce ready education that prepares you to work in various fields and positions
- Institutional Job Placement Rate of 93%
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Flexible monthly course, hyper-focused format developed for working adults
A Bachelor’s Degree is needed to take the MAPP program.
- Educational Administrator
- Industrial or Organizational Consultant
- Life Coach
- Motivational Speaker
- Human Resources Manager
- Non-profit Leadership
MSAPP Program and Degree Sequence
Semester Hour Credit
|PSY5867||Introduction to Positive Psychology, History and Theory-Begin Thesis Project||3|
|SOP6058||Advanced Social Psychology||3|
|PSY5219||Research Methods in Positive Psychology-Refine Thesis Project||3|
|EDF6300||Positive Psychology and Motivation||3|
|PSY5863||Positive Psychology and Leadership||3|
|PSY5864||Positive Psychology Applied to Administration/Supervision Skills||3|
|PSY5890||Thesis Project: Focus and Refine||3|
|PSY5972||Thesis Project Completion||3|
Total Semester Hours Required for Graduation 30
Johanna Rocha, Applied Psychology
“This school is helpful to its students and offers a great deal of support and resources. My advice to any student coming to Hodges would be to utilize the resources that are offered to you and you will succeed. Be dedicated and passionate with your studies and do not give up on yourself.”