Impact Lives With A Degree In Applied Psychology From Hodges U
No matter what field you decide to pursue, the Applied Psychology program may help you understand the human psyche and what motivates others.
Learn to develop the professional attitude and behavior that sets you apart when collaborating with other team members, solving problems, and managing workplace challenges. These skills, along with improved critical thinking and communication skills, can set you apart from the competition when you choose this degree curriculum at Hodges University.
Additionally, the career outlook for Psychology is better than most. The Bureau of Labor Statistics anticipates the demand for psychologists, substance abuse counselors, and social workers to grow at a rate of at least 14%. This demand for employment may help you land a position in business, human resources, mental health, social services, education, or rehabilitation.
When you opt to complete the specialty certification in Substance Abuse Counseling, you might find even more opportunities for employment, and Hodges’ degree program can help prepare you to sit for Florida Board Certification. A degree from Hodges can position you to change lives.
Start an impactful and rewarding career today!
Why You Should Take The BS in Applied Psychology
- Getting the inside edge to motivate others with technical training and skills used by global leaders worldwide.
- Taking advantage of Specialty Certification in Substance Abuse Counseling.
- Taking courses Completely Online or in a Blended Format.
- Be prepared to continue your education after graduation when you apply for our limited-enrollment Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program.
- If you aren’t sure about counseling, then our Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology could be the right path for you!
Why Take Applied Psychology At Hodges?
- Hodges named in Best Colleges: Best Online Bachelors in Applied Psychology.
- Monthly Course Start Dates intended for Working Adults.
- Highly-Experienced Faculty teach with a sensibility that can be applied to today’s job market.
- Hodges University is Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Hodges named in Best Online Colleges In Florida
- Assistant Behavioral Analyst
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Social Worker
Student Approved Psychology Program
Vanessa Rivero, Proud Hodges University Applied Psychology Graduate, “You will not find the attention, quality, and support anywhere else. The fact that the professors are interested in teaching you, it is priceless.”
Kassandra Dafcik, Happy Hodges University Applied Psychology Graduate. Kassandra found attending college in the traditional format wasn’t for her. “I knew that school was not working for me, so I looked for other alternatives…I was given a second chance at Hodges, and I am so happy to be able to attend this university.”
Kassandra says Future Hawks should, “Just do it! They all want to see you succeed and will help you in every way possible. You are not just a student here at Hodges. You are a part of the Hodges’ community, and everyone makes you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door.”