Be Epic. Impact Lives With A Degree In Applied Psychology From Hodges U
No matter what field you decide to pursue, the Applied Psychology program can help you understand the human psyche and what motivates others.
Learn to develop the professional attitude and behavior that sets you apart when collaborating with other team members, solving problems, and managing workplace challenges. These skills, along with improved critical thinking and communication skills, can set you apart from the competition when you choose this degree curriculum at Hodges University.
Transfer credits that you’ve already earned, with a higher than average transfer acceptance rate in Hodges Applied Psychology degree.
Additionally, the career outlook for Psychology is greater than most. The Bureau of Labor Statistics anticipates the demand for psychologists, substance abuse counselors, and social workers to grow at a rate of at least 14%. This demand for employment may help you land a position in business, human resources, mental health, social services, education, or rehabilitation.
When you opt to complete the specialty certification in Substance Abuse Counseling, you will find even more opportunities for employment, and Hodges’ degree program can help prepare you to sit for Florida Board Certification. A degree from Hodges can position you to change lives.
Be Epic. Start an impactful and rewarding career today!
Why You Should Take The BS in Applied Psychology
- Getting the inside edge to motivate others with technical training and skills used by global leaders worldwide.
- Taking advantage of Specialty Certification in Substance Abuse Counseling.
- Taking courses Completely Online, On-campus at our Naples or Fort Myers Campuses, or in a Blended Format.
- A Seamless Transition to the Master’s in Licensed Mental Health Counseling.
- Being prepared for our Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology track which can be completed in just 10 months.
Why Take Applied Psychology At Hodges?
- Named Best Colleges: Best Online Bachelors in Applied Psychology.
- Monthly Course Start Dates along with day and evening classes intended for Working Adults.
- Highly-Experienced Faculty teach with a sensibility that can be applied to today’s job market.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Prepares you for our Master’s Degree in Applied Psychology.
- Readies you to become a Clinical Psychologist in our Licensed Clinical Mental Health Program.
- Assistant Behavioral Analyst
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Social Worker
- Junior Psychologist
- Human Resource Specialist
Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code: 42.2813
Student Approved Psychology Program
Vanessa Rivero, Proud Hodges University Applied Psychology Graduate, “You will not find the attention, quality, and support anywhere else. The fact that the professors are interested in teaching you, it is priceless.”
Kassandra Dafcik, Happy Hodges University Applied Psychology Graduate. Kassandra found attending college in the traditional format wasn’t for her. “I knew that school was not working for me, so I looked for other alternatives…I was given a second chance at Hodges, and I am so happy to be able to attend this university.”
Kassandra says Future Hawks should, “Just do it! They all want to see you succeed and will help you in every way possible. You are not just a student here at Hodges. You are a part of the Hodges’ community, and everyone makes you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door.”