Venture into a Creative and Artistic Career when you Choose Digital Design & Graphics
If you are interested in an innovative Digital Design and Graphics Degree, Hodges University has the program that will provide you with the skillset needed to fill in-demand computer graphics positions locally or globally. Apply your unique artistic talents and creativity to become an invaluable asset to your employer.
The Digital Design and Graphics degree program provides you with training using AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Cloud products, as well as building your knowledge in visually appealing multi-media for use in print, advertising, web design, and social media. Your unique artistic skills will serve you well in communications, problem-solving, technology, and working with others.
Join a fulfilling industry. Demand for graphic designers in visual communication design and related brand services is expected to grow 3% according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Get started on a career that carries you into the future today!
Progressive Program in Digital Design & Graphics
- Develop creative skills for an innovative career.
- Offered in Online and/or Blended Format.
- Receive hands-on, interactive training to create compelling visual content that inspires action.
- Take engaging courses in subjects like 2D and 3D graphics, video game design, print and media design, photography, and marketing graphics.
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Drafter in Architectural and Engineering Firms.
- Film and Video Editor
- Multimedia Artist/Animator
Everyone Loves Hodges’ Program!
- Offer unconventional blended classes and monthly course start dates for working adults.
- Faculty are highly educated and experienced in the field.
- Certified by the American Digital Design Association (ADDA).
- Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code: 11.0803
Brandon Collier, Owner of Collier Creative of SWFL and
Digital Design and Graphics Graduate
Visiting other campuses in Fort Myers, it was Hodges that made an impact; providing a personalized approach and welcoming atmosphere. Hodges’ staff became mentors to Brandon, “I was able to change who I was by gaining knowledge and skills that not everyone has,” he explained.