Venture into a Creative and Artistic Career when you Choose Digital Design & Graphics
If you are interested in an innovative Digital Design and Graphics Degree, Hodges University has the program that will provide you with the skillset needed to fill in-demand computer graphics positions locally or globally. Apply your unique artistic talents and creativity to become an invaluable asset to your employer.
The BS in DDG degree from Hodges University may prepare you to venture into a creative, artistic career or pursue your Master’s Degree (MBA) in Visual Communications. Our degree program provides you with training using AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Cloud products, as well as building your knowledge in visually appealing multi-media for use in print, advertising, web design, and social media. Your unique artistic skills will serve you well in communications, problem-solving, technology, and working with others.
Join a progressive industry. Demand for graphic designers in visual communication design and related brand services is expected to grow 20% according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics!
Get started on a career that carry you into the future today!
Why You’ll Dig Digital Design & Graphics
- Put your Creative Skills to work for you.
- Upgrade your professional skills in digital animation, graphic design, and web design.
- Offered Online or On-Campus.
- Practical and Interactive Online Learning Environment fostered by expert faculty.
Why Hodges Has A Great Program!
- Hodges Among 2019 Best Online Bachelor’s Graphic Design Degrees in Florida.
- Top 10 Cheap Graphic Design Degree Online Programs (Bachelor’s) 2019.
- Transfer with ease.
- Hodges’ Digital Design and Graphics program is certified by the American Digital Design Association (ADDA).
- Regionally Accredited by SACS.
- Gain progressive training that may prepare you to join Hodges’ Graduate-level Certification in Visual Communications.
- Creative Director
- Art Director
- Senior Graphic Designer
- UX Designer
Advance in an Innovative Career, Apply Today!
Progressive Program in Digital Design & Graphics
- Develop creative skills for an innovative career.
- Offered Online, On-Campus, or in TEC format (Live classroom participation from anywhere in the world).
- Receive hands-on, interactive training to create compelling visual content that inspires action.
- Take engaging courses in subjects like 2D and 3D graphics, video game design, print and media design, photography, and marketing graphics.
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Drafter in Architectural and Engineering Firms.
- Film and Video Editor
- Multimedia Artist/Animator
Everyone Loves Hodges’ Program!
- Unconventional day or evening classes and monthly course start dates for working adults.
- Faculty are highly educated and experienced in the field.
- Utilize our link to local employers to build a respected professional network.
- Certified by the American Digital Design Association (ADDA).
- Credits earned smoothly transfer to the BS in Digital Design in Graphics option in Hodges’ Interdisciplinary degree).
- Regionally Accredited by SACS.
Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code: 11.0803
Brandon Collier, Owner of Collier Creative of SWFL and
Digital Design and Graphics Graduate
Visiting other campuses in Fort Myers, it was Hodges that made an impact; providing a personalized approach and welcoming atmosphere. Hodges’ staff became mentors to Brandon, “I was able to change who I was by gaining knowledge and skills that not everyone has,” he explained.