Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Modern Training for the Investment World
- Be prepared with the training needed to thrive in the Finance industry.
- Hodges courses may qualify you to sit for the CFP exam.
- Program readies you to work in the office of finance in industries such as manufacturing, insurance, real estate, or medical and health.
- Helps students build skills in four main areas of concentration: corporate finance, insurance, real estate, and investments (personal finance, security analysis, investment management).
- Get hands-on training with the latest technology and financial software, including Stock Track, Morningstar, and Trading Game.
- Simulated trading and portfolio-development activities occur in state-of-the-art BB&T Finance Lab providing students the opportunity to learn essential skills to
manage a financial portfolio for tax efficiency and capital returns.
- Students create their own project demonstrating effective skills in establishing financial goals, calculating risks, and performing research using tools such as E=Trade, UBS, Ameritrade.
- Get educated in translating accounting and financial data into strategic insight.
Hodges Readies You For the ‘Real-World’
- Flexible classes make this an accessible program for working adults, offered in either 4-week or 8-week terms.
- Attend either 100% online, blended format, or in-person at our Fort Myers campus.
- Johnson School of Business has been named a Top Business School in Florida.
- Take one course at a time and get personalized attention from faculty every step of the way.
- Our Business Experts on the Faculty employ an interactive teaching approach.
- Hodges ranked among 2020 Best Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Florida.
- Hodges University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Great Business Schools: Online Business Degree Opportunities in Florida
The Guide to Online Schools: 2020 Best Online Colleges in Florida
Top Management Degrees: Top Undergraduate Business Schools in Florida
Online Schools Center: Top Accredited Online Colleges for 2020
The Best Schools: The Best Online Colleges in Florida
Amy Saada: Proud Hodges U Graduate and Entrepreneur
“I chose Hodges because it allowed me to balance work, family, and school, and with the school in close proximity to my home, I had the flexibility of both online and on-campus course options. The education I received at Hodges gave me the opportunity and confidence to pursue my passions,” says Amy.