Take On The Exciting World Of Finance with Your Bachelor’s Degree
From the classroom to the boardroom, and on the stock market floor, every business and organization needs a finance person. Financial performance appraisal, stock analysis, and investment assessment are just a few of the skills you will add to your portfolio when you choose a Finance degree at Hodges University.
In the Finance program at Hodges U, you will gain invaluable experience in our state-of-the-art BB&T Finance Lab through simulated activities such as trading, development of investment portfolios, analysis of security pricing trends, and research of business entities as you prepare for a career in institutional finance. The 16 dual-screen student workstations, ticker tape LED display system, eight large NEC LED video walls, and red LED world clock will prepare you for the world of Wall Street!
Our BS in Finance program is intended to prepare you to take on the exciting world of personal finance, banking, and financial planning, from day one! You might find yourself in a variety of businesses, such as nonprofits, government entities, healthcare, banking, or financial services – or, you might choose to become an entrepreneur and open your own business. The options are limitless.
Talk about an exciting career! The Finance career outlook is excellent with an anticipated rise of up to 10% from 2016 to 2026 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Plus, with a potential pay range of $40,000 – $90,000, this degree provides an exceptional opportunity for the finance-minded.
Prepare yourself for a future worth the investment.
Modern Training for the Investment World
- Acquire the training needed to thrive in the Finance & Investment industry.
- Offered Online or On-Campus.
- Business Experts and Faculty employ an interactive teaching approach.
- Simulated trading and portfolio-development activities occur in state-of-the-art BB&T Finance Lab.
- Learn how to translate accounting and financial data into strategic insight.
Priceless skill development in corporate finance, insurance finance, real estate finance, and investment finance.
Hodges Readies You For the ‘Real-World’
- Day and evening classes make this an accessible program for working adults.
- Johnson School of Business is One of the Top Business Schools in Southwest Florida.
- Hodges Among 2019 Best Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Florida.
- Accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- Hodges Alumni are thriving in the financial field.
There are no prerequisites for this program.
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Planner
- Financial / Banking Analyst
- Finance Manager
Get started in a valuable industry with an investment in your future!
Don’t wait, Apply Today!
Amy Saada: Proud Hodges U Graduate and Entrepreneur
“I chose Hodges because it allowed me to balance work, family, and school, and with the school in close proximity to my home, I had the flexibility of both online and on-campus course options. The education I received at Hodges gave me the opportunity and confidence to pursue my passions,” says Amy.