Take On The Exciting World of Finance with Your Bachelor’s Degree
Whether you’re interested in Finance for the boardroom or on the stock market floor, our Finance Degree may help you to achieve the career you want. Financial performance appraisal, stock analysis, asset valuations, insurance and risk assessment, and financial statement reviews are just a few of the skills you will add to your portfolio when you choose a Finance degree at Hodges University.
In the Finance program at Hodges U, you will gain invaluable experience in our state-of-the-art BB&T Finance Lab through simulated activities such as trading, development of investment portfolios, analysis of securities pricing trends, and the research of business entities as you prepare for a career in institutional finance. The 16 dual-screen student workstations, ticker tape LED display system, eight large NEC LED video walls, and red LED world clock will be used to help prepare you for the world of Wall Street!
Talk about an exciting career! The Finance career outlook is excellent with an anticipated rise of up to 7% from 2018 to 2028 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Plus, with a potential pay range of $40,000 – $90,000, this degree provides an exceptional opportunity for the finance-minded.
Prepare yourself for a future worth the investment.
Modern Training for the Investment World
- Acquire the training needed to thrive in the Finance industry.
- Offered in Online and/or Blended Format.
- Our Business Experts on the Faculty employ an interactive teaching approach.
- Simulated trading and portfolio-development activities occur in state-of-the-art BB&T Finance Lab.
- Learn how to translate accounting and financial data into strategic insight.
- Priceless skill development in corporate finance, insurance finance, real estate finance, and investment finance.
Hodges Readies You For the ‘Real-World’
- Flexible classes make this an accessible program for working adults.
- Johnson School of Business has been named a Top Business School in Florida.
- Hodges Among 2019 Best Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Florida.
- Accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
There are no prerequisites for this program.
- Budget Analyst
- Financial / Banking Analyst
- Finance Manager
Get started in a finance career with an investment in your future!
Don’t wait, Apply Today!
Amy Saada: Proud Hodges U Graduate and Entrepreneur
“I chose Hodges because it allowed me to balance work, family, and school, and with the school in close proximity to my home, I had the flexibility of both online and on-campus course options. The education I received at Hodges gave me the opportunity and confidence to pursue my passions,” says Amy.