Gain a Competitive Edge with Our In-Demand First Line Supervisor Training Certificate Program
Get the management training and leadership skills needed to be a high-performing first line supervisor. Be the key connection between managing people and the day-to-day operations of organizations. Your supervisory skills can help drive peak employee performance, which then leads to exceptional customer service.
This First Line Supervisor leadership development workshop will help you acquire the skills you need to be a successful leader, communicator, problem solver, and conflict manager. Whether you’re striving to become a Front Line Supervisor, or advancing and sharpening your management skills in an ever-changing, global market, this workshop is for you. Plus, this workshop is customizable by industry.
When you successfully complete the final assessment, you will earn a certificate from Hodges University in First Line Supervisor Training.
This is non-degree seeking course offered as part of the Hodges Connect Professional Education and Training Program where we connect you with the employer demanded skills you need to succeed.
First Line Supervisor Training Program Information
Get Ahead With A Certificate in First Line Supervisor Training
- Define Leadership and Recognize the Characteristics of a Leader.
- Define Management and Recognize the Differences Between Management and Administration.
- Explain and Apply Leadership Styles.
- Examine Personal Strengths and Areas for Growth, and Create an Action Plan for Self-Improvement.
- Apply Leadership Strategies to Help Others Learn, Grow, and Take Action When Necessary.
- Lead Others While Creating Mutual Respect and Trust.
- Define Essential Administrative Functions and How They Apply to the Participant’s Work.
- Define Communication and Apply Interpersonal Communication Strategies for the Workplace to Overcome Communication Barriers Including Working with People from Different Backgrounds and Generations.
- Identify and Apply Good Nonverbal Communication Strategies.
- Identify and Use Conflict Resolution Strategies.
- Listen Actively and Effectively.
- Self-paced completely online.
- Face-to-face in a group setting with 15-20 students with three delivery options:
- Three 2.5 hour workshops
- Two 4-hour workshops
- One 8 hour workshop.
This Certificate Can Be Applied To Almost Any Industry, Including:
- Construction / Extraction
- Housekeeping / Janitorial
- Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Grounds-keeping
- Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Non-Retail Sales
- Office and Administrative Support Services
- Personal Services
- Production / Operations
- Retail Sales
- Transportation, Material Moving Machine, and Vehicle Operators