Acquire Training For A Lifetime Of Success With A Health Sciences Degree
Health Sciences Degrees from Hodges University Offer Real-Life Simulation and Scenarios That Prepare You For A Lifetime Of Success.
We have customized our health sciences program to include real-life scenarios, providing you experience in your chosen field and equipping you to pursue your passion and fill the needs of the employers in the healthcare industry. Our program offers three areas of specialization: Biology, Medical, and Physician Assistant, providing you with several options for the career field or furthering your education.
With a Bachelor’s degree in Health Science from Hodges University, you will be prepared to find your place in the medical field or advance toward your graduate degree. Depending on your chosen specialty area of focus, you may find yourself in a career such as genetics counseling, biological research, or evolutionary biology – or preparing for the next step in your educational path toward becoming a physician assistant, doctor, dentist, or veterinarian.
Join a growing industry! Employment in healthcare occupations is projected to grow 18% from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.4 million new jobs, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Health Sciences Prepares You For Success in Healthcare Fields
- Gain extensive science proficiency through practical, hands-on learning environment with real-life health scenarios and simulation.
- Offered On-Campus with select courses available Online.
- Attain an extensive health-based core curriculum to pursue medical- or research-related master’s degrees.
- Degree focus includes a choice of Biology, Medical, and Physician Assistant specialties.
- Proven degree for careers like Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Research Associate, or Dental Technician.
Hodges Programs are Customized for Employer Needs
- Developed in partnership with Southwest Florida Health Leaders to deliver an education you can put to work on day one.
- Attend our Naples or Fort Myers Campuses.
- Attend 3rd Safest College Campus in Florida.
- Our simulation labs offer the latest technology and stay up to date, keeping you in the forefront when it comes to workforce training.
- SACS Accredited.
- Medical Researcher
- Physician Assistant
Join The Fast Growing Healthcare Industry!
Gain Leading-Edge Training to Get Ahead, Apply Today!
Gain a Competitive Edge with Latest-Technology Simulations
- Genius starting point for Medically-related degrees.
- Offered On-campus or Blended.
- Real-Life Simulations and Scenarios expand training for careers like Dental Assistant, Medical Program Coordinator, or Medical Assistant.
- Practical, Hands-On applications training in competitive employability skills.
- Gain Real-World Knowledge from well-respected medical professionals.
Hodges Offers A One-Of-A-Kind Experience
- Day and evening courses allow you to attend college while you work.
- Complete Degree Quickly with monthly course start dates.
- Credits earned in the AS in Health Sciences should transition to the BS in Health Sciences.
- Named 3rd Safest College Campus in Florida.
- Accredited by SACSCOC.
- Biomedical Tech
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Program Coordinator
Kylee Cromie, Health Sciences in Physician Assistant
“I would advise any students who are contemplating attending Hodges to commit to the school because it will be the best decision of their academic career. Hodges is like a family where they genuinely care about the success of their students.”