Engage In The Healthcare Industry With A Degree in Healthcare Administration
Whether you are looking for an entry-level education in healthcare, or want to be a Healthcare Administrator for a high-end nursing or hospital facility, Hodges can fit your schedule and accommodate your needs. Our program provides you with the tools and skills needed to keep hospitals and healthcare systems running smoothly and efficiently, literally helping people every day.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration from Hodges University, you will be ready to take on management and leadership roles and responsibilities in a variety of healthcare fields, such as for-profit, nonprofit, and public healthcare settings as well as agencies that provide non-clinical services to the public. You might choose a career as a Clinical Manager, Assistant Administrator, or Nursing Home Administrator, utilizing your unique skills and training to take care of the details so that your staff can focus on what is truly important – patient health.
Start an epic career in healthcare administration where careers as Health Services Managers are anticipated to increase around 20% through 2026 according the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Health Services Administration might be the path for you if you are:
- Detail Oriented
- Technically Savvy
- A Good Communicator
And would enjoy:
- Improving Efficiency and Quality in Healthcare
- Staying Up To Date on New Laws and Regulations
- Managing Finances Such as Fees and Billing
- Keeping and Organizing Records
- Communicating With Medical Staff and Administration
- Supervising Others
- Representing Your Facility / Department at Events and Meetings
Why Pursue Healthcare Administration
- Flexible degree for those already working in the medical field.
- Offered Online, On-campus, or in a Blended Format.
- Fast-Paced, Innovative Curriculum.
- Gain proficiency in practical and theoretical management and administration techniques for hospitals, government programs, and surgical center careers.
For students to begin the Health Services Administration component of the program, they must have completed an associate degree or 60 semester college credit hours from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher. Additionally, each student is expected to present a course in English Composition II or its equivalent, six to eight, academic credit hours of math/statistics, and knowledge of computer applications.
- Healthcare Director of Operations
- Hospital Manager
- Lab Director
Get The Education You Need To Succeed In The Positions You Want!
We’re Standy By, So Apply Today!
Flexibility Combined With Workforce Expertise
- Offered On-Campus, Blended, or 100% Online.
- Attain workforce-ready skills for entry-level positions in Healthcare Administration and Medical Offices.
- Fast-Paced, Innovative Curriculum in Health Sciences and Administration.
- Comprehensive curriculum includes subject matter like Health Sciences, Marketing, Finance, and Accounting.
- Professors bring Proven, Real-life Expertise in Health Services Administration to the classroom.
Prepared For Day One
- Optimal for Working Adults with Day And Evening Classes.
- Accelerate your learning with monthly course start dates.
- Credits earned in the AS in Healthcare Administration smoothly transfer to the BS in Health Services Admin.
- Hodges Named in Best Healthcare Administration Programs Of 2019: The Top 52 Schools (Online & On-Campus).
- Accredited by SACSCOC.
- Medical Office Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Practice Coordinator
Justin Perez, Professional Communications and Healthcare Admin
“I would tell all of you that everyone I have dealt with at Hodges genuinely wants to see me (and you) succeed. When you are at the end of your rope, call your professor, call Admissions, call the librarian, get some help, and keep going!”