Are You An Employee Looking to Get the Competitive Edge Above Your Competition? Choose Hodges Connect
Why? An entirely custom approach, Hodges Connect is the key to building your resume and advancing your career.
You can choose the workshops, classes, and programs that will give you the immediate skills you can take to work with you the next day. Plus, you get the backing of a 30-year higher education institution and the Hodges University name. But unlike a traditional degree or certificate, you choose only what helps you level up from your current position. Whether you have a degree or not, these certifications allow you to stand above your competition in today’s job market.
- No Pre-Admission Testing
- No Previous College Experience Required
- No High School Diploma Required
All of these No’s add up to a big Yes for you! Want more information?
Employers, Why Hodges Connect?
Employers are asking for solutions to close the skills gaps. Hodges University is answering that call with its professional training initiative, Professional Education and Training (PET), called Hodges Connect.
“Hodges Connect is designed to prepare the workforce with the employer-demanded skills necessary to succeed in the job markets of today and tomorrow,” said Dr. John Meyer, president of Hodges University. “This new platform can be customized to suit any industry and delivered to individuals or a corporate group. This is all about giving our workforce that competitive edge.”
Which Industries Can Benefit From This Program?
Every organization in every industry has something to gain by raising the skill set for its employees.
What Topics Will Hodges Connect Cover?
Workshops on topics related to business, communication, leadership, and diversity. Examples include:
- Generational Differences in the Workplace
- Moving from Peer to Leader – Training for New Managers
- Cultural Competency
- Leading Through Change
- Body Language Basics
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Motivation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Workplace Harassment
Business and Communication
- Professional Effectiveness Certificate (PEC)
- Workplace Essentials Certificate
- First Line Supervisor Certificate
- English Grammar
- Auto Desk
- AWS Academy Cloud Foundations
- Microsoft Office
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design (Adobe CC)
- Fundamentals of Web Design (Adobe Dreamweaver)
- Complete Technology Course Listing
- Complete Abobe Course Listing
Variety of CPR/First Aid/Basic Life Support Trainings:
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- BLS (Instructor Led and Blended)
- BLS Refresher