Finish Your Degree with our Transfer Credit Friendly Interdisciplinary Studies
There is nothing more flexible than a degree focused on Interdisciplinary Studies. You can pick and choose which careers appeal to you without being forced to change course. An Interdisciplinary Studies degree can prepare you to further your education, earn more in your current position, or focus on Criminal Justice, Human Resources, or Digital Design.
This is an optimal undergraduate degree option if you’d like to transfer credits to Hodges University. Rather than focusing on a single discipline in your studies, you’ll be receiving an interdisciplinary degree covering diverse fields of study with a cohesive focus on critical thinking and communication. These are high demand skills that translate to numerous career options.
When you choose Hodges University, you will be opening the door to a multitude of opportunities and moving forward with a strong foundation for careers such as Digital Design, Social/Human Resources, Civil Service, and more – or transitioning into Graduate School.
When you choose a Bachelor’s Degree, you may increase your earning potential. The Bureau of Labor Statistics states that the average weekly salary for workers with a bachelor’s degree is around $1,000.
Interdisciplinary Studies Is A Gateway to Greatness
- Transfer existing college credit while attaining a leading-edge degree for today’s global market with skills that can be applied to almost any career.
- Offered in Online and/or Blended Format.
- Curriculum competencies include diversity, the psychology of teams, and strategic thinking.
- Subject matter communicated through a variety of media by professional experts.
- Flexible bachelor’s degree that strengthens professionalism, general knowledge, and marketability.
Hodges Provides You Needed Flexibility
- Accelerate learning through monthly class start dates.
- Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Hodges University Among 2019 Best Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Florida.
- The BS Interdisciplinary Studies may prepare you for future education such as a Master’s Degree or Graduate Certifications.
Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code: 30.0000
Transfer to a Flexible Degree designed for your Future!
Don’t Wait, Apply Today!
Robyn Crawford: Interdisciplinary Studies Graduate Achieving Success in the Field of Law
My greatest accomplishment is that through the help of Hodges University, I was able to become a licensed attorney by the age of 20!