Learning Never Retires
Frances Pew Hayes Community for Lifelong Learning
Programs Designed with Your Residents in Mind
Hodges University believes in the value and benefits of the lifelong learning process. In keeping with that mission, we have designed engagement programs for your residents that include topics such as arts and culture, current issues and travel, to science and the environment, adaptive technology, and health and wellness.
By working together, we can create a customized program for your residents that keeps them active and engaged.
While we believe our programs benefit the residents, they also give peace of mind when choosing your facility as engagement is shown to be an important factor when choosing a senior living community. Call us today to see how we can help you.
We do the planning. Your residents enjoy the programs. And you delight in the positive results.
Lifelong Learning. Endless Benefits.
Multiple studies show that lifelong learning offers endless benefits. At Hodges University, we agree! We offer programs led by experts who are qualified, certified, licensed, or with proven experience to share their knowledge.
- Promotes healthy brain activities
- Helps us use knowledge in meaningful ways
- Improves critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Facilitates continuous learning because jobs no longer require static knowledge
- Helps oneself build retirement & learn new ways to make it last
May promote health and wellness by:
- Increasing energy levels
- Decreasing blood pressure
- Reducing levels of depression
- Lowering the risk of heart attack & stroke
- Promotes connections
- Encourages self–motivation
- Boosts self-confidence
- The Arts (Theater & Music)
- Arts, Crafts & Photography
- Current issues, (local, national, global)
- Financial Awareness
- Foreign Language
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Legal Recommendations
- Life Navigation
- Life Protection
- Local Finds
- Personal Growth
- Science & Environment
- Travel & Review