Bachelor's Degree in Modern Marketing
Modern Training in the High-Demand Field of Marketing
- Hodges’ Modern Marketing program provides you with marketing and digital design training, combined with a solid business fundamental curriculum designed to prepare you for rewarding marketing positions.
- Learn about the practical application of research-based marketing theory combined with extensive creative and digital design skill development.
- Gain skill development in building brand awareness, strengthening customer loyalty across multiple platforms and communication channels such as TV, radio, print, digital, SEO, and e-commerce.
- Readies students with training in how to develop and manage social media content.
- Gain access to marketing research databases and learn how to interpret research data.
- Familiarize yourself with skills geo-fencing, socio-demographics, psychographics, and other essential online marketing tools.
- An ideal degree for creative, analytical, collaborative, deadline-oriented, high-energy individuals.
- Students participate in either an internship or a capstone project that demonstrates their marketing skills prior to graduation.
Why Hodges U Marketing Program?
- Get both the digital design and marketing skills needed to help you gain a competitive edge in the market place.
- Receive hands-on training intended to help students develop a competitive edge in high-level marketing skills.
- Engage in a well-rounded degree program focused on helping students understand what motivates buyers. This understanding translates into skills like boosting customer engagement, increasing the bottom line, influencing purchasing behavior, promoting goods/services, and driving organizational performance.
- Readies students with the education needed to work in a wide range of industries such as Education, Technology, Healthcare, Business, Environmental, Sports, Finance, Legal, and more.
- Johnson School of Business has been named a Top Business School in Florida.
- Hodges is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- Hodges Among 2019 Best Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Florida.
- Hodges named in Top 15 Online Bachelor’s in Graphic Design for 2020.
Great Business Schools: Online Business Degree Opportunities in Florida
Bachelor Degree Center: 10 Most Affordable Online Bachelor’s in Graphic Design for 2020
Top Management Degrees: Top Undergraduate Business Schools in Florida
The Guide to Online Schools: 2020 Best Online Colleges in Florida
Military Times: Best for Vets: Colleges 2020
Need Help Choosing A Degree Program?
Make an appointment with our Career Development Advisor today!
Ty Belford: Marketing Graduate
Ty Belford considers Hodges his “Tipping Point”. Taking marketing courses with Dr. Peter Karastamatis, Belford said, “I actually thought I was a pretty good marketer before I met him,” however, he quickly learned the difference between a salesperson and a marketer. An established business owner, Belford looks back on his time at Hodges and calls it his “tipping point,” which provided him the ability to earn a degree and actively pursue his dreams. Recognizing that current and prospective Hodges students are seeking similar dreams, he encourages them, saying, “Find your purpose. Remember the pursuit of happiness and know that it is achievable.”