Bachelors in Nursing at Hodges University (BSN)
- Gain an understanding of how to clearly communicate with physicians and other healthcare professionals, patients, and their families in a fast-paced environment.
- Put your nurturing nature to work by developing trust with patients and their families.
- Compassion and determination make you an advocate for your patients.
- Develop critical thinking skills that are essential to assess and deliver patient care.
- Employers increasingly prefer RNs to hold the BSN degree.
Want to see the average pay scale and job outlook for nurses?
Why Choose Hodges?
- Earn both RN and BSN simultaneously; many local RN programs stop at the AS degree level.
- ACEN Accredited Program
- Our Accelerated BSN program is a 16-month program with no breaks, and follows the AACN Essentials of Baccalaureate Education to get the students through the program faster and on the job with BSN preparation.
- BSN is offered on-campus with classes offered nights and weekends.
- Engage in interactive learning in our advanced nursing simulation lab.
- Competitive enrollment and small class sizes in this nursing program taught by top nurses in the field.
- Finish your degree faster. Most students complete in continuous four, 16-week semesters instead of the traditional five semesters.
Attend a BSN Informational Session to learn about our nursing program.
How Do I Enroll in the BSN Program?
Students must first complete several prerequisite courses before applying to the limited-enrollment BSN Program. These courses may be completed individually or as part of an AA in Health Sciences. Please note that completion of the AA in Health Sciences program at Hodges U makes you an excellent candidate for the BSN program, but does not guarantee your acceptance.
For detailed Program information, click here to review the BSN Program Fact Sheet. The next step is to complete the application to Hodges University. Click the button “First, Apply to Hodges University“. The final step requires an application to the BSN Program. Admission to the Program is based on academic performance, TEAS score, and satisfactory completion of other requirements. Click “Then, Apply to the BSN Program” to apply to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program.
Make an impact with a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse.
This is a limited-enrollment program, so Apply Today!
Join the Trusted Field of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Join The Best! Get your Bachelor’s in Nursing at Hodges U.
Are you aware that many hospitals are looking for RNs with a BSN? With your Bachelor’s in Nursing from Hodges U, you’ll stay ahead of the competition.
As a nurse, you can enjoy a rewarding career helping others and it pays well too. Many nurses love the flexible schedule, allowing them to work and raise their family. A critical part of the healthcare team, you will balance the medical needs of the patient with recommended treatments to provide top-notch care. In some cases, this care can literally save lives.
Hodges University Nursing Program Accreditation
Nursing Accreditation Details
The Baccalaureate Nursing Program at Hodges University is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000
Concerns, grievances, questions, or complaints? Please submit to Hodges University by emailing us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing Admission Requirements
Hodges University BSN Admissions Process and Requirements
Our nursing cohort is an elite, full-time, four-semester accelerated, pre-licensure program for those determined to become a nurse in the most expedient manner possible. Please get your application in early, admissions for the nursing program is exclusive and competitive.
- You must be admitted to Hodges University in order to submit a secondary application to the BSN Program.
- A 2.75 GPA in all prerequisite courses is required for the BSN Program.
- Grades of C or higher in all prerequisite courses are required.
- Applicants must complete Human Anatomy & Physiology I and II with Labs prior to submitting a secondary application.
- A competitive score on the Test of Essential Academic Success (TEAS) Exam. The TEAS Exam can be taken at any location and can only be taken twice in a calendar year with 30 days in between attempts. Registering for the TEAS Exam must be completed at ATItesting.com.
- Applicants must take all sections of the ATI TEAS and provide scores for all four sections by submitting the form titled, “Individual Performance Profile,” with scores calculated for BSN program applicants. Official scores are to be sent to Maria Vacca at email@example.com.
BSN Admissions Procedures
Applications are now open for the next cohort.
Step 2: Complete the BSN Application
Step 3: Step 3: Submit your official transcripts by mail to 2647 Professional Circle, Naples, FL 34119, or submit online.
Step 4: Submit official TEAS scores to Maria Vacca: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be invited on campus for an interview.
You do not need to complete the BSN application for the AA in Health Sciences program.
Need More Information?
You may also contact us to speak to an admissions coordinator who will guide you through the application and admissions process. To talk with an admissions advisor call us at 1-888-920-3035, use our contact form, email email@example.com or schedule a one-on-one visit to tour one of our campuses.
Your Admissions Coordinator will:
- Help you complete the applications, obtain necessary transcripts, and schedule your admissions test (if necessary).
- Coordinate the Financial Aid process with a Financial Aid Advisor and refer you to your Student Success Representative to develop your class schedule.
- Give you information regarding your orientation.
Now Taking Applications!
Decisions regarding acceptance will be made approximately six weeks after the application deadline.