Join the Elite Field of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Join The Best! Get your Bachelor’s in Nursing at Hodges U.
Are you aware that many hospitals are looking for RNs with a BSN? With your Bachelor’s in Nursing from Hodges U, you’ll stay ahead of the competition. Our BSN program has been developed in partnership with local Southwest Florida hospitals. That means you’ll have the skills you need to succeed starting day one.
As a nurse, you can enjoy a rewarding career helping others and it pays well too. Many nurses love the flexible schedule, allowing them to work and raise their family. A critical part of the healthcare team, you will balance medical needs of the patient with recommended treatments to provide top-notch care. In some cases, this care can literally save lives.
Now is a great time to become a nurse! The field of nursing is growing significantly. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Registered Nurses job outlook is anticipated to grow 15% in the next decade and pays a median income of approximately $70,000!
Bachelors in Nursing (BSN)
Why You Should Get Your BSN
- Gain an understanding of how to clearly communicate in a fast-paced environment with physicians, patients, and their families.
- Put your nurturing nature to work by developing trust with patients and their families.
- Compassion and determination make you an advocate for your patients.
- Understand how critical it is to portray a calm demeanor so that the healthcare team can assess and deliver patient care.
- Hospitals are starting to request RNs obtain their BSN.
Why Choose Hodges?
- Receive interactive learning in our advanced nursing simulation lab.
- Limited-enrollment nursing program taught by top nurses in the field.
- Accelerated BSN program, on-campus with classes offered nights and weekends.
- Finish your degree faster. We pin our nurses in four sixteen-week semesters instead of five.
- Attend a BSN Informational Session to learn about our nursing program.
Complete the Pre-Nursing Associate degree.
Hottest Jobs in the Nursing Field:
- Hospital/Physician Office Nurse
- Traveling Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse
- Legal Consulting
- Med/Surg Nurse
*Hottest Nursing Jobs require various levels of nursing education and do not guarantee any particular type of employment. Please consult your local Nursing Board for more information.
Make an impact with a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse.
This is a limited-enrollment program, so Apply Today!
Associate in Pre-Nursing
Get Ready for Our BSN Program
- Complete your core curriculum before your begin the BSN program.
- Provides a basis for the advanced Nursing program.
- Learn the basic skills you need to succeed as a nurse.
- Begin studying in our lab environment.
- Seamlessly transition to the BSN program.
- On-Campus program with some courses available online or blended.
- Complete 30 credits of the AA in Pre-Nursing to apply for the BSN program.
Nursing Accreditation Details
The Hodges nursing education program is in candidacy for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Candidate status is valid for two (2) years, expiring in June 2020.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000
Concerns, grievances, questions, or complaints? Please submit to Hodges University by emailing us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing Admission Requirements
Hodges University BSN Admissions Process and Requirements
Our nursing cohort is an elite, full-time, four-semester accelerated and pre-licensure program for those determined to become a nurse in the most expedient manner possible. Please get your application in early, admissions for the nursing program is exclusive and competitive.
- You must be admitted to Hodges University in order to submit a secondary application to the BSN Program
- A 2.75 GPA of all prerequisite course is required for the BSN Program
- Grades of C or higher in all prerequisite course are required.
- Applicants must complete Human Anatomy & Physiology I and II with Labs prior to submitting a secondary application.
- A competitive score on the Test of Essential Academic Success (TEAS) Exam. The TEAS Exam can be taken at any location and can only be taken twice in a calendar with 30 days in between attempts. Registering for the TEAS Exam must be completed at ATItesting.com.
- Applicants must take all sections of the ATI TEAS and provide scores for all four sections by submitting the form titled, “Individual Performance Profile”, with scores calculated for BSN program applicants. Official scores are to be sent to Maria Vacca at email@example.com
BSN Admissions Procedures
Applications are now open for the January 2020 cohort.
Step 2: Complete the BSN Application
Step 3: Step 3: Submit your official transcripts by mail to 2647 Professional Circle, Naples, FL 34119 or submit online.
Step 4: Submit official TEAS scores to Maria Vacca: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be invited on campus for an interview in October 2019.
Need More Information?
You may also contact us to speak to an admissions coordinator who will guide you through the application and admissions process. To talk with an admissions advisor call us at 1-833-510-1915 (Naples) or 1-833-793-0190 (Fort Myers), use our contact form, email email@example.com or schedule a one-on-one visit to tour one of our campuses.
Your Admissions Coordinator will:
- Help you complete the applications, obtain necessary transcripts, and schedule your admissions test (if necessary).
- Coordinate the Financial Aid process with a Financial Aid Advisor and refer you to your Student Success Representative to develop your class schedule.
- Give you information regarding your orientation.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
Decisions regarding acceptance will be made approximately six weeks after the application deadline.
Sara Zivich – Hodges University BSN Graduate