Find Your Pathway to Homeownership
New to buying a home? This workshop has everything you need to make smart choices when making one of the most important purchases of your life. We will walk you through step-by-step with all the parts of the home buying process and let you know about important questions you should ask along the way.
We have bilingual instructors for this workshop.
- Know-how and when to become a homeowner
- Learn the first steps to becoming a homeowner
- Understand your needs analysis
- Make smart decisions throughout the process
- Understand the anatomy of a real estate transaction
- Select your lender and your loan type
- Know the role of credit, tax, cash, and insurance
- Select an agent for your transaction
- Select your home and community
- Negotiate like a professional
- Understand the closing process
- Understand post-closing procedures
Limited class size. Sign up Today!
This is a non-degree-seeking course offered to connect you with the skills you need to succeed.