Improve Your Community With A Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP)
Be a force for good when you guide communities, organizations, and individuals to thrive by applying the positive practices you’ll learn from Hodges University’s Positive Psychology program. Non-profit and for-profit organizations alike achieve success when they apply the theory and practical methods you recommend.
Hodges’ Master’s Degree in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) teaches the art and science of identifying and maximizing the best that human beings have to offer. Our program has been developed specifically to enhance your expertise in oral and written communication, the ability to research and apply your research, develop creative solution-building techniques, and apply proven personal and professional expertise in maximizing the strengths and virtues of yourself and others
The MAPP degree offers a wide range of usability. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the Job Outlook for Psychology is anticipated to grow 14% from 2018-2028.
Use your relationship and interpersonal skills to achieve more, today!
Inspire Others With Proven Scientific Methods With Our MAPP
- Offered 100% Online!
- Only 10 Courses!
- Advance in Personal Development when you learn techniques to Inspire and Influence Others.
- Hodges Named as one of The Best Online Colleges in Florida.
- Hodges Named in Psych Degrees Top Online Programs.
- Hodges Selected as a Top 25 Most Affordable, Accredited Graduate Degrees in Psychology amd Counseling in the South.
Why Choose Hodges U for the Master in Applied Psychology?
- Workforce ready education that prepares you to work in various fields and positions
- 93% Institutional Job Placement Rate After Graduation.
- Hodges University is Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Flexible 8-week course, developed for working adults
- Educational Administrator
- Industrial or Organizational Consultant
- Life Coach
- Motivational Speaker
- Non-profit Leadership
Johanna Rocha, Applied Psychology
“This school is helpful to its students and offers a great deal of support and resources. My advice to any student coming to Hodges would be to utilize the resources that are offered to you and you will succeed. Be dedicated and passionate with your studies and do not give up on yourself.”