Associate Degree in Professional Communication
Learn Effective Communication for Workplace & Professional Situations
- Develop cross-generational skills in spoken, nonverbal, written, interpersonal, and intercultural communication.
- Discover knowledge of body language and eye contact as it relates to practical communication skills.
- Build teamwork and listening skills.
- The AS in Professional Communication may help students build an in-demand skill set that is a good first step to more advanced degrees.
- Students may build knowledge, workplace communication, and confidence by focusing on different aspects of communication in the workplace such as: managing conflict, leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal relationships.
Unrivaled Degree Program
- You likely won’t find the professional communication degree at other colleges and universities because we have designed our degrees and certifications to ready graduates to fill the workforce needs of our region.
- Skills learned in our degree program may prepare you for both local and global employers.
- Credits earned may easily transition to Hodges bachelor level degrees in your field of interest.
- Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
The Guide to Online Schools: 2020 Best Online Colleges in Florida
The Best Schools: The Best Online Colleges in Florida
Learn to Communicate Like a Pro with a Degree in Professional Communications from Hodges U!
Did you know that one of the top concerns employers have shared about new graduates and hires is their lack of communication skills in the workplace? From emails to client-driven presentations, your ability to communicate effectively can make or break the momentum of your career.
This flexible degree program may equip you with the foundations of spoken, nonverbal, written, interpersonal, and intercultural professional level communication. Strengthen the understanding of what constitutes good communication according to employers and build skills in understanding body language and eye contact as it relates to effective communication. Additionally, you may develop the teamwork and listening abilities that are likely to enable you to be an asset to employers worldwide.
Eliana Tardio: Professional Communications Graduate
I love Professor [Andrea] Fortin, and I am honored she nominated me for Student of the Month. She is always ready to help, her door is always open to her students, and she is very flexible and creative when it comes to working with adult learners such as myself. I really appreciate that, and I can honestly say that connection has helped me achieve this dream of graduating in the U.S., and now, working towards my master’s degree.
I would tell them that choosing the right career is always an opportunity to grow as an individual because you don’t feel forced to complete a lesson or a class. Instead, you feel inspired and motivated to expand your personal abilities and be creative, to be your own boss, and to make the change you want to see happening in the world. Getting a degree is not about the title. It is about the knowledge that transforms you so you can become a better person.