Degree and Certification Programs at Hodges U
Explore Your Options. Choose Your Path.
What drives your passion? Where do you see yourself in ten years? We can help you follow that path. Not sure where you’re headed? We can help with that too. Whether you are looking for a graduate degree or undergraduate majors, our college offers degrees in business, healthcare, computer science, technology, public administration, or criminal justice, we have the right degree for you. Degrees that lead to the jobs you want – and employers in SW Florida, and your local community, need.
We are here to help you learn, explore, and achieve! With accredited traditional on-campus, online, and technology-enhanced courses (a course delivery option where you watch the lecture live or recorded from any smart device), our degree programs are customized to lead to your success. Higher Education Classes at Hodges University are taught by professors with real-world experience in their fields. Our professors integrate experiential learning into their courses, providing students the opportunity to step outside the classroom to receive hands-on training and applied knowledge. Additionally, students are encouraged to participate in various internship opportunities while pursuing their degrees.
All you need to do is take the first step on your degree path and begin your college journey. We’ll help you figure out the rest.
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- General Business
- Information Systems
- Public Administration
- Visual Communications
- Health Services Management
- Human Resources Management
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Organizational Leadership
- Physician Assistant
- General Interdisciplinary Studies
- Digital Design and Graphics
Associate in Arts with Concentrations in:
The Hodges University Difference
You Set the Pace
Our programs are designed to help you balance your life, your work, and your education. With multiple pathway options, we can customize your schedule to fit your lifestyle. In addition to traditional 8-week terms and 16-week semesters, we also offer:
- One Class per Month: We developed our 4-week academic term program so that you can move through your courses faster while focusing on one class at a time. You complete each course in 4 weeks and move on to the next one.
- Flexible Course Options: Choose from day, evening, weekend, and online programs.
- Core + Four: For every four classes you take, get the fifth one FREE! (Based upon full-time enrollment per term of at least 12 credit hours. Students enrolled in 12 credits may take one additional general education or elective four credit, self-paced learning course during the same term at no extra charge)
Stay Near, Go Far!
The beauty of choosing Hodges U for your education is that we give you the ability to stay close to home while earning your degree whether that be in Southwest Florida or anywhere in the world. Our flexibility is the critical piece of our Stay Near, Go Far philosophy. A philosophy you just won’t find at other colleges and universities in the area. We offer you the pathways to succeed on your educational journey. We provide flexible semesters so you can move at an accelerated pace, or take courses part-time. We help you find the financial aid you need to move at the pace you desire. We help you achieve your goals so you can go far in your career and feel great about your life.
In the classroom or on your couch, Hodges U can be there too. We know that today’s students are often busy with careers and families — that’s why we offer many of our degree programs entirely online to provide the flexibility you need to go back to school. Imagine completing your Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree without commuting to classes. And, when you enroll in an online program at Hodges U, you will not be compromising quality for convenience. Earn your college degree from anywhere, doing coursework when it is convenient for you and your lifestyle.
Another option is the Blended Education Pathway which is customized for your success! This plan allows you to take the courses you need in person and the courses you want online. Creating a Blended program will enable us to design the pathway to your educational success. Very often, students find they can master challenging content more quickly in a traditional classroom setting while taking less demanding college-level courses online provides more flexibility.
Accredited Online Degree Programs
- Online Master of Arts Degree in Visual Communications
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Technology.
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Services Administration
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing and Professional Sales
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Online Associate of Science Degree in Professional Communications
Looking for a change? We’ve redesigned our programs so our college transfer students get the most out of the time they spent earning credits. Many of our transfer students like the flexibility of the Interdisciplinary Studies degree. Almost all of their credits transfer and this degree is perfect for nearly any kind of career path you have in mind. Take a few business or accounting classes, and you’ve got a business specialty. Take general education courses, and you’re ready to prepare for a job in teaching. Take a few communications, marketing, and sales courses, and you’re ready to work in marketing and sales. Nearly any option you desire is available to you with the Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Graduate Success Stories
“I have absolutely no regrets about any part of my Hodges experience. I found the work to be relevant, and helpful in my workplace…The workload is challenging, yet, not debilitating, and the staff and resources provided were easily accessible and supportive. It was one of the best decisions of my life,” said Joelle Beverly.
Believing that Hodges changed her life, she calls it her “mulligan” and encourages others to take the next step and embrace the opportunities provided at Hodges. “All of this work will be worth it. The time away from your friends, family, barbecues, and birthday parties, it will all be worth it. Times will be hard, some nights will be long, but the self-satisfaction you will feel at the end of the road is indescribable.”
Joelle Beverly – Graduate Professional Studies
Possible Perks of Obtaining Your Degree:
Better Benefit Opportunities
Better Job Security
Hottest Degree Programs
What Interests You?
We offer more than 30 degrees that will set you on the path to a career, not just a job. Our degree programs are designed to deliver students to Southwest Florida businesses who have the training and education to get the job done. We also offer career placement services to help you find and secure your new career.
What are U waiting for?