Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Informational Sessions
Hodges University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program provides an outstanding educational opportunity for learners and a mechanism for personal and professional growth.
Hodges’ BSN program consists of:
- On-campus courses
- Limited enrollment
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on learning in the state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab
- Completion in four semesters – one semester less than other BSN programs
- Contemporary curriculum
- Careers in various settings, including hospitals, residential care facilities, physician’s offices, home healthcare, and government facilities
- Projected job growth of 15% by the Bureau of Labor Statistics
Join us for an informational session from 5:00-6:00 p.m. at the Naples Campus, in the Nursing Lab (221).
Wednesday, June 5th
Wednesday, July 17th
Wednesday, August 14th
Thursday, September 12
The Hodges nursing education program is in candidacy for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Hodges University is an equal access, equal opportunity organization.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:September 12, 2019
- Start Time:5:00pm
- End Date:September 12, 2019
- End Time:6:00pm
- Number of Participants:200
- Location:Naples Campus 2647 Professional Circle, Naples, FL 34119