Financial Aid Services
Tuition and Fees
Hodges University Tuition Rates and Fees
Welcome to Hodges University! Hodges’ tuition and fees continue to be some of the lowest among private institutions in the state of Florida. Tuition may be reduced by scholarships, grants, and tuition discounts. Federal loans and grants, as well as state financial aid from the department of education, are also available.
The most important factor to consider when looking at tuition is you and what will ultimately serve you best. If you have already taken courses, you likely have credits to transfer. How many credits will actually transfer over? When considering Hodges you should know that our transfer credit rate is one of the highest. This means you could potentially pay much less for your next degree than you might expect.
- Post-secondary Adult Vocational Program Tuition $10 per clock hour
- Undergraduate Tuition for All Credit Hour Courses $575 per credit hour
- Graduate Tuition for All Credit Hour Courses $750 per credit hour
- English as a Second Language Program $290 per credit hour
- Intensive English Courses $330 per credit hour
- Clinical Program Tuition
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing $16,732.50 per session
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant $8,833.33 per session
- Masters of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling $8,571.43
Active Duty Military Program – $250 tuition discount per credit hour
– The Active Duty Military Discount is available to Active Duty Title 10 Service Members and Active Guard and Reserve (AGR) as defined below. This discount is available for any eligible degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student.
Veteran Program – $100 tuition discount per credit hour / $2 discount per clock hour
– The Veteran Discount is available to honorably discharged veterans who are not eligible for any Department of Veterans Affairs or Department of Defense education benefits. This discount is available for any eligible degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate students.
CareerSource Program – $100 tuition discount per credit hour
– The CareerSource Discount is available to students who are enrolled in a current session and are receiving financial assistance from CareerSource for their educational expenses.
Employer/Corporate Partner Program – $100 tuition discount per credit hour
– The Employer/Corporate Partner Discount is available to students who are enrolled in a current session and are employed by one of Hodges University’s Employer/Corporate partners. A list of current Partners can be found on the Hodges website.
Hodges University Graduate (HUGS) Program – $100 tuition discount per credit hour
– The HU Graduate Discount is available to students who are enrolled in a current session and have completed a Bachelor’s Degree at Hodges University and are now completing their first Master’s Degree with Hodges University.
International Student Program – $60-$85 per credit hour
-The International Tuition Discount is available to qualified students that meet enrollment and academic requirements per session. Please review the Student Handbook to review details about each tuition discount program and eligibility requirements.
- Undergraduate Application Fee $20
- Graduate Application Fee $50
- Student Services Fee $250 per session
- Book/Resources Fee $0 – $400 per course, per session
*For a complete tuition and fee schedule, including discounts, please see the current Registration Terms & Conditions for additional information.
Get Started on Your Path Today!
Obtaining a college degree is one of the most significant single investments you will make, and we firmly believe that you’ll be pleased with your Hodges University investment.
Hodges University’s Office of Student Financial Services has dedicated specialists to help you with educational expenses such as financial aid, student accounts, and textbook solution assistance. Your Financial Aid Specialist can provide support with financing your education when personal and family resources are not enough.
Invest in your educational future and fill out the FAFSA application today. Hodges University FAFSA code is 030375.
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
1. Complete the FAFSA
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step toward getting federal aid for college. Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and quick, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial assistance to pay for college. It can also determine your eligibility for state and school aid. Hodges’ FAFSA code is 030375
2. Work with a counselor
At Hodges University, financial aid counselors can help you understand your options for paying for college and guide you through the process of applying for the different types of financial aid available.
3. Explore grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study options
Grants and scholarships are awarded based on both need and merit and are virtually free money for students who meet eligibility requirements. Unlike grants, loans are funds borrowed by a student and/or his/her parents and must be repaid with interest. Work-study programs allow students to take on part-time jobs while they are enrolled at Hodges University.
4. Access your award letter
Your Award Letter tells you what financial aid programs you can receive for your education at Hodges University. The letter includes the types and amounts of financial aid you may receive from federal, state, and school sources.
Grants and Scholarship Information
Exploring Different Types of Aid
- Grants and college scholarships are awarded based on need and merit.
- Scholarships are essentially free money for students who meet eligibility requirements.
- Student Loans are funds borrowed by a student and/or their parents which get repaid with interest.