Fisher School of Technology
Welcome to the Fisher School of Technology! We are excited that you are considering Hodges U and know the tech courses at Hodges will serve you well. Our technologically advanced degrees are designed for professionals committed to advancing in their technology careers. You’ll find the Fisher School of Technology dedicated to the success of our students. Plus, we have an open door policy so that we can help you customize the computer science program to fit your individual needs.
The Fisher School of Technology offers a wide variety of information technology degrees in technology, information systems, digital design and graphics, and information and business analysis. Additionally, we are guided by the principles that make Hodges University a great place to earn your degree.
- Small Class Sizes
- One on one, individual attention with our students. You’re never a number at Hodges University.
Our faculty is available to our students by phone, email, or chat so that you get the answers you need when you need them.
- Our faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom, preparing you to take on a job in your chosen career field.
- We offer degree programs available on campus, online, and a hybrid of both on-campus and online. We are here to help you choose the right pathway of education that will allow you to achieve your educational goals, whether accelerated learning or cost savings are of utmost priority.
- Our programs are primarily applied science programs with real-world lab scenarios that teach you how to handle a multitude of situations that typically arise in the day to day operations of a business.
- Our programs offer students the ability to earn certifications that correlate to their degree specialization which they receive upon graduation.
A Welcome From Our Dean
Get started with the Fisher School of Technology today!
Accreditation of The Fisher School of Technology
We know how important it is for our students to choose the right technology degree for their future. Attending an accredited university with the programs that will help you grow in your career and find a position that is a great match for your education and experience is the purpose of furthering your education.
The Fisher School of Technology is an accredited under the accreditation umbrella of the university. Read more about the university accreditation here. You will obtain a fully accredited degree that will prepare you for a wide range of technology careers when you choose Hodges U.
Meet The Fisher School of Technology Benefactor
John W. Fisher III has been an enthusiastic supporter of Hodges University for many years. As an alumnus of our institution, he knows firsthand of the challenges that our students face each day as they work toward achieving their academic goals. Much the same way that his grandfather and uncles, the historic Ball Brothers of Muncie, Indiana, acknowledged the importance of higher education, John follows this heritage of giving by naming our Fisher School of Technology. This is an honor resulting from Fisher’s track record for success and, most importantly, his personal and professional values.
Fisher graduated from Hodges University in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in management and was honored as the university’s Alumnus of the Year in 1999. He is the son of John W. Fisher, chairman emeritus and former president of the packaging manufacturer Ball Corporation and former chairman of the Ball Foundation and the namesake of several well-respected institutions, including Ball State University.
A resident of Naples, Fisher is retired from a successful career in business consultation, information technology and hospitality. A founding member of the Hodges’ President’s Society, he also serves on the Board of Directors of Artis-Naples and The Naples Zoo and supports a wide variety of charitable causes. He actively pursues his goal of helping provide a good education to anyone with a thirst for knowledge.