- Thank you for visiting Hodges’ website. Hodges University follows all rules and regulations as required by Florida Statutes, U.S. Federal laws, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Hodges University can be found online at www.hodges.edu. We also have two campus locations. Naples Campus: 2647 Professional Circle, Naples, FL 34119 and Fort Myers Campus: 4501 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33966.
- We collect voluntarily-provided data about our website visitors through account creation, application, and contact forms submitted via this site.
- If you comment on anything on our website, you are voluntarily submitting your email address and other information. This information will be used to post your details on our site in accord with regular use. If you would like your information removed, please request removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never sell or otherwise divulge your information to third parties. Hodges University conforms to applicable local, state, and federal regulations governing the collection and storing of personal information. You can opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising Features through Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. If you would like to disable website tracking, please adjust the settings in your browser to block tracking.
- Links to external Internet resources, including websites, are being provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Hodges University of any of the products, services, or opinions of the corporation, organization, or individual. Hodges University bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- All information on our website is provided for informational purposes only. Hodges is in no way recommending services to you through your use of our website. Hodges is held harmless from any problems that may arise based on the information found on our website.
- Our website may be updated at any time. Our degree programs and financial aid programs may be adjusted or changed at any time and without any prior notice.
- In general, Hodges’ website is intended for use by adults, unless specifically labeled for children. Hodges does not knowingly collect personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 that was not supplied to us voluntarily, we will delete that data from our systems.
- All information contained on this website is copyrighted under the Copyright Act of 1976. You may not use any content including, but not limited to: images, faculty data, or logo without express permission from Hodges University.
- If you are an individual inside the EU and you interact with Hodges in the context of this Notice, the GDPR provides the following rights. To exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at Gloria Wrenn, email@example.com..
- Be informed – collection and use of your data described herein;
- Request access to or correct inaccurate personal data held about you;
- Request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- Object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to their particular situation;
- Request restriction of processing of personal data in specific cases;
- Obtain your personal data (‘data portability’);
- Request to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
- Personal data will only be processed when the law permits this to happen. In some cases, Hodges may provide other information about its processing activities in its own supplemental or separate notice. Most commonly, personal data will be processed by Hodges in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given us your consent.
- In order to fulfill Hodges’ obligations to you as part of your contract of employment or enrollment.
- Where Hodges needs to comply with a legal obligation (for example, the detection or prevention of crime and financial regulations).
- Where it is necessary for Hodges’ legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another person (for example, in the case of a medical emergency).
- In order to perform a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in us.
As an American institution of higher education, the processing of almost all personal data by Hodges will take place in the United States. Visitors to this website acknowledge that personal data provided or collected through its website will be transferred to the United States, and by continuing to use such website, you consent to this transfer.